26th Annual National Ronald E. McNair
Research Graduate & Recruitment Fair
October 20 - 22, 2017
The National McNair Research Conference has been designed to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to present their research in a professional and nurturing environment. Workshops, panel discussions, and activities will introduce McNair Scholars to the nature of graduate study as well as provide helpful tips and suggestions in writing an effective graduate admissions application.
The Educational Opportunity Association is excited to host its National McNair Student Research Conference and Graduate Fair from October 20 to October 22, 2017 in Schaumburg, IL at the Renaissance Hotel.
The Conference will provide:
- A Graduate/Professional School Fair on Friday/Saturday, featuring more than 50 of the country's top graduate schools
- Networking Activities where student participants will interact with graduate/professional school faculty and representatives in an informal setting
- Workshops designed for students who are beginning to consider graduate study, as well as those who are currently going through the graduate/professional school application process
- Research & Poster Presentations by McNair Scholars from around the country
- Good food, fun, great company in a professional, hotel setting!
Questions? Contact Dr. Kari Azevedo (email@example.com)