26th Annual National Ronald E. McNair
Research Conference and Graduate Fair
October 19 - 21, 2017
The National McNair Research Conference has been designed to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to present their research in a professional and nurturing environment. Workshops, panel discussions, and activities will introduce McNair Scholars to the nature of graduate study as well as provide helpful tips and suggestions in writing an effective graduate admissions application. Click here the for the 2016 McNair Conference Schedule.
The Educational Opportunity Association is excited to host its National McNair Student Research Conference and Graduate Fair from October 19 to October 21, 2017 in Schaumberg, IL. The Conference will provide:
- The Visitation Days will take place on Friday, October 28th in the morning if programs choose to come. They would visit the schools in the morning and return to the conference site in the afternoon.
- A Graduate/Professional School Fair on Friday/Saturday, featuring more than 50 of the country's top graduate schools
- Networking Activities where student participants may interact with graduate/professional school faculty and representatives in an informal setting
- Workshops designed for students who are beginning to consider graduate study, as well as those who are currently going through the graduate/professional school application process
- Research Presentations by McNair Scholars from around the country
- Good food, fun and great company in a relaxed, resort setting!
Questions? Contact Donte McFadden (email@example.com)