The Educational Opportunity Association (EOA) is excited to host its 43rd Annual Professional Conference from November 12-15, 2017 in Shaumburg, Illinois.
(Conference materials and registration will be posted to the site by June. Please check back. Click here to review the 2016 conference materials, agenda, etc.)
- Over 40 concurrent sessions presented by TRIO professionals, education subject matter experts and organizations that serve low-income and first-generation college bound/going students.
- Program roundtables for you to interact with professionals addressing many of the same challenges and situations you are encountering
- Program poster presentation with innovative practices
- Plenary speakers with information to improve your program services
- Featured speakers from the Council for Opportunity in Education and the U.S. Department of Education
- The opportunity to interact with regional exhibitors
- Chapter business meeting and the EOA annual business meeting
In November, check out the EOA Conference booklet and schedule early via our mobile app! Create your individualized schedule and view the schedule on-the-go as well as hotel maps and more on your iPhone/Android, free! (Download "Guidebook" on your phone App Store and search for eoa2017!)